Sacramento Wage and Hour Lawyers
Overtime pay claims and California wage violations
Are you denied overtime pay when you work more than 40 hours a week? Is your job inaccurately classified as a manager or supervisor? These are examples of wage and hour violations. If you have legal concerns about denied overtime or other pay issues, contact an attorney with experience in California wage and hour law.
At Mason ● Thomas, our employment law firm represents single employees and groups of workers in wage and hour claims. We seek fair compensation for employees, including agricultural laborers, factory workers, and service industry employees. Our clients also include computer industry workers and white collar professionals in the Sacramento area and throughout California. We handle claims involving:
- Unpaid overtime wages - working more than 40 hours per week without time and a half pay
- Misclassification of jobs - to justify denied overtime pay; exempt / non-exempt classification; salaried employees / non-salaried
- No work breaks - employees not allowed to break for lunch or other meals
- Unpaid travel time for non-salaried employees
- Wrongful termination - after complaining about pay issues
If you are employed in a hostile work environment where complaints about unfair pay are met with threats of termination, call an experienced employment law attorney.
At Mason ● Thomas we offer free initial consultations to discuss unpaid overtime wages, wrongful discharge, and other issues of wage and labor law. Call us at 530-757-0883 or send us an e-mail our Sacramento Valley employment law attorneys.